Hope Construction is a General Contractor and Real Estate Development Company. We are experts at building Energy Star projects and hold high standards for energy efficiency and quality in all of our work. Current pipeline is trending toward increased multifamily with several large apartment projects on deck.
A Project Manager at Hope Construction is a significant role, reporting directly to the CEO/Owner. This role will ensure that all projects are built from inception to completion following quality standards and timelines. The Project Manager will be the liaison between the field and corporate.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for projects, and have his/her own assignments. The Project Manager will also be a resource for work acquisition, estimating/preconstruction, subcontractor management, project financial management, schedule and budget management and compliance with the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Establish financial performance goals for each project and implement strategies to achieve goals
- Review and analyze financial project reports and provide guidance and direction to team
- Complete monthly financial forecasts
- Monitor project cash flow and achieve established goals
- Review bids, select qualified subs, and prepare estimates for projects
- Write and approve detailed scope of work descriptions for all subcontractors
- Issue all subcontractor agreements
- Oversee project delivery
- Ensure all construction activities are consistent with company’s standard operating procedures including supervising safety plans
- Develop project schedules with the project Superintendents
- Initiate and maintain relationships with client and design team and monitor and control construction through on-site superintendent supervision, ensuring that projects are on time and on budget
- Manage financial aspects of all contracts; prepare and submit owner payment applications, approve subcontractor payment applications, control the release of all funds, and protect the company’s financial interest while maintaining excellent relationships
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years in a leadership or supervisory role required
- Experience in multi-family, hotel, or vertical sub division work is required
- Proficient in Microsoft: Excel, Word, Project and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license with no major restrictions. Motor vehicle record acceptable to company carrier
- Must be able to meet the requirements of a drug free workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous PTO policy
- Retirement program
- Vehicle allowance
- A great team environment in a modern clean office
- Opportunity to be #2 at an established and fast growing Flagstaff area real estate development and construction company, sharing in the growth of the company
Submit your cover letter and resume with salary requirements to be considered for this opportunity either on line or directly to our talent manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope Construction is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship.